About ZLS Corporation
Excellence in Zero-Length Spring Gravity Meters
ZLS Corporation is a manufacturer of high precision, metal, zero-length spring gravity meters and products.
ZLS was founded in 1991 in response to a need for a high-quality company that would provide the latest in state-of-the-art technology for gravity meter instruments. The company was started in Austin, Texas by three individuals with experience in designing and manufacturing gravity meters: Dr. James Adams, Larry Burris and Herbert Valliant. Dr. Lucien LaCoste suggested that the company be named after his Zero-Length Spring.
- Purvey the World's Best Gravity Meters
- Provide the Highest Quality in Products and Services
- Maintain a High Standard of Ethics in All Its Business Activities
- Continuously Improve Products and Services to Meet the Changing Needs of the Geophysical Industry
- Advance the Art of Geopotential Exploration Through Research and Development
- Strive for Total Customer Satisfaction
- Never Directly Compete Against our Customers